The MyGlue Chrome Extension enables searching MyGlue from any open webpage with our quick search shortcut.
Here are the steps to use this feature:
- Sign in to the MyGlue Chrome Extension. After signing in, you are ready to use quick search.
- Whenever you need to search for an asset (password, document, etc.) or organization from Chrome, press the quick search "Q" shortcut. Immediately the pop-over search opens on the active webpage.
Alternatively, before pressing Q, you can also select text on the webpage you're viewing to populate the search with the selected text.
- Next, type your keywords. You can add as many keywords as you need.
- Use arrow keys to navigate the results. You can also press Tab to cycle the search scope forward through the different asset types (Shift + Tab reverses direction).
- To open to the chosen result, press Enter or click on it. A new tab opens to display the page in MyGlue. If you are not yet signed in to the MyGlue web app, you will need to sign in to continue.